Thursday, February 18, 2010

it's been decided ...

On a day that happened to be a tuesday, i do believe. tony and i made our way to the norfolk public library in order to print some things off for our records and what not. in order to use the computers at the library you have to have a library card ... duh. so we signed up and are now proud owners of this little beauty:




On our way home from the library i came up with an idea ... something we can do to document our stays in different states. DRUM ROLL .... we are going to start collecting library cards! Alright this may sound dorky and childish but I need something to look forward to with all these moves in our future.

2 comments:

  1. Tee Hee! Library cards!? Thats awesome, but Maggie says "Why Library cards?" Not me though! I think its a fan-tabulous idear! You should also try collecting strands of hair from random couches, I hear they sell well on the black market!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curtiss is gross, don't listen to him. I only questioned it because I didn't get to read your post yet and it sounded random. That is a very good idea!

    ReplyDelete