Wednesday, September 23, 2009

If You Know Tony ......


Do your ears hang low? Do they wobble to and fro? Can you tie them in a knot? Can you tie them in a bow? ....... It just so happens that if that song is played in earshot of Tony he perks up and looks out the window to make sure it's real. The ice cream man is here! Just so happens, we were visited by the ice cream man not to long ago. I didn't even know what was coming ... my silly husband jumped up in the middle of my story runs to the window and then freaks out asking me for money. Once I register what he wants I give him a few bucks and out the door he goes. But to his defense her wasn't the only adult out there. He he I just love the kid in my husband.



1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious, and you know that Tony ran out there all excited on the inside and had to act all cool once he reached the truck. I bet he even lowered his voice to order...

    ReplyDelete