Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Tony!!!


Yesterday a certain young man turned twenty-two. It had been all weekend since I had seen Tony so I wanted to make sure his day would be special. After picking him up from school we headed home where I had to force him to open his presents I've had hiding away from at least a month, if not more. I'm pretty sure his favorite one was volume seven of family guy, although he said he loved them all. After that we headed the Sonny's for some BBQ. There we met some of Tony's friends from base. When we were throw with Sonny's we came back home from a treat. This treat just happened to be ..... a thin mint blizzard cake from DQ. I told you we'd go back, and it was delicious. I believe the night turned out very well and I think we all had fun .... hopefully. Thank you all for the birthday wishes.




1 comment: