Sunday, June 20, 2010

To my very own Papafrita


Father's Day this year seems a bit different for me. Yes I realize I'm thousands of miles away and that might have something to do with it. But this year I am definitely more thankful for my wonderful father. As many of you know we had a scare a few months back and weren't really sure what the outcome would be. But I am very grateful that my dad fought hard to be with us today. I have learned many wonderful things from my father, including: wearing shorts in the winter, shoveling the snow barefoot, many computer skills which I don't think I know til I have to do them on my own, how to be a nice genuine person, and mainly how to have fun ... all the time. I want to thank my magnificent father for making my life so great, for helping me create the best memories that I can never forget. I love you and am so very thankful for being able to have you as the best dad in the world.

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post Joc. Be sure to wish your pops a happy fathers day from us. He is the best of the best! We love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that your dad pushed through too and that you could get to spend{miles away} the day with him! hope all is going great for you guys and happy really late congrats on the one year mark!!!!

    ReplyDelete