Sunday, May 23, 2010

It's hard to believe ...

I never thought it would come so fast, our one year anniversary is today, crazy!! Tony is still away but Alyssa has been making sure I get the most out of my day and driving me crazy doing so hehe. Although I did receive a wonderful email from Tony that made my day. Even though he is gone I had a pretty good time. The week started with the Spataro's visiting, not just for me but Ryan currently lives thirty minutes away so I spent a few days visiting them. Then Alyssa arrived late wednesday, we spent our time together shopping, enjoying the wonderful brad paisley concert, going to the windy beach, eating great food, and playing with a very adorable bulldog.

But enough about that ...

Today is really about the one I love ... I miss seeing his face. I miss his gentle touch. His handsome brown eyes looking so sweetly into mine. His snoring, I know kind of crazy. But most of all I just miss him. I love him for making me miss him so much. For being to perfect and wonderful that I would want to miss him. He is doing well and I believe having the time of his life just working and playing rock band.


1 comment: