Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Beginning Of Summer Vacation ... Not

Many of you know that it is now May. Which means fun times are on the way ( I really didn't mean for that to rhyme) but not for me. I will be attending online classes and am so terrified to do it. I haven't been to school in what seem like forever. I just hope I can keep myself motivated and finish what I started so long ago. I think the hardest part about it will be that Tony will be gone off and on. Which should make it seem easier since I won't have anyone distracting me, but I would so rather have him here. But I will just have to make do. I'm guess I'm just feeling sorry for myself. So I'll stop.

For better news, Alyssa has decided to grace me with her presence. I will be lucky enough to have her fly out here to attend the Brad Paisley concert with me. I received these tickets for my birthday from Tony but seeing as he won't be here I had to find someone willing enough to take me. Although Brian offered to "suffer" through it I really wanted someone who would have a good time with me. Knowing that Alyssa would be graduating Aesthetics School and as she's always up for a adventure thought she wouldn't mind the visit. So there we have it, plus I'm hoping she will help me adjust to the extensions I received for my birthday as well. I'll be taking pictures as soon as I perfect them. Last time I tried putting them in, I came out with a mullet. So hopefully that doesn't continue to happen.

Also, it's mother's day coming up and I have no clue what I am going to do. Any great last minute ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Extensions??? I didn't know you got extensions! That will be so fun to have Alyssa out there...and i have been thinking of taking an online class as well...I bet you will enjoy it!

    If you think of any mothers day ideas let me know! I am stumped!

    ReplyDelete