Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day One: He's Gone


It has now been twenty-four hours since I dropped Tony of for his month long adventure and I'm already bored. I know it's because I know I won't be seeing him in just a few days, but I can't help it. I promised myself that I would stay busy with my school work and cleaning the house so that I wouldn't think about him being gone. I actually am supposed to be finishing an assignment at this moment but I'm bored with that as well. I just have to keep focused and hope that this week flys by so that I can have my visitor come to keep my company, if only for a few days. I always thought that I would be able to do this ... but I guess none of us are really meant to be alone so why did I think I could?!

1 comment:

  1. You will make it! The first few days always seem the longest! We are thinkin about you!

    ReplyDelete